Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Whale Shark


Yesterday afternoon I asked Mae to read me a book. After much deliberation (she didn't want to read a baby book) we picked out a book about sharks. It explained the differences of many kinds of sharks. So much so that it confirmed my thoughts on entering the ocean. Anyway....I digress.... We came upon a shark named the whale shark. This fish swims through the ocean with his huge mouth open. He eats little fish and plants by filtering them through his open orifice.

Hmmmm.

Interesting.

I encountered a similar animal at the pool today. This cute, cuddly, interesting creature did just what this whale shark does. Although, I don't think his intention was to eat little creatures and plants. I'm not quite sure what his intentions were.

He, however, has a name.

It's Will Workman!

Let's just call him Whale Shark from now on.

No comments: