Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Have You Ever Felt This Way?

Ok...So ya'll know I got my haircut recently. I love it. I do! It's so easy and cool. (as in temperature) Here is my problem. My haircut girl (stylist...whatever you want to call her) goes to my church. That means I have to see her every Sunday AND every Thursday because she attends my bible study.

She's a super sweet girl. I love her and the way she does my hair. What's the problem, you may be asking? Well, I'm so self conscious about how I look when I see her. I feel like my hair must look perfect. The way she so expertly styles my locks. When I expressed this to her she called me silly and told me how cute it looks. This loving comment, did not seem to relieve the stress.

So...tomorrow is Thursday. I have to go work in John Russel's class in the morning before bible study. There will be no time for primping before I head to my lessons and fellowship with the other ladies of the church.

Please join me in prayer for a good hair day that can withstand second graders in centers. I may just have to add this to my bible study groups' prayer requests!

No comments: