Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crazy Times!

Oh ya'll! I've been so busy. I haven't had time to breath, bathe properly (just kidding), or attend to my usual life. The PTO and my parental duties have made it basically impossible to post a blog. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy I've been busy. The PTO has raised an insane amount of money, in pennies mind you, for our playground. A playground enhancement that is planned by the PTO board (which I'm a part of by the way) These pennies had to be counted, and a classroom awarded for this insane accomplishment. Also, Will (the sweet and Innocent baby of the family) has decided that he wants to become the devil. So.....I've been a little off kilter!

Tomorrow is crazy hair day at school...AND....it's supposed to be in the 80's this weekend....so I promise to post some fun and exciting new pictures for you!

Check back soon.

No comments: