Sunday, October 12, 2008

BRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Ok....So I'm sitting on the couch catching up on some of my favorite blogs and finding new ones and you won't believe what I'm wearing. You want to know don't you? I'm telling you, you won't believe it. I mean....I live in the desert for goodness sakes. Ok....I'll tell you. Are you ready?

Here it is.

You won't believe it....


WOOL SOCKS!!!!

I'm freezing!!!!! Rusty opened all the windows because the high today was in the 70's. I don't know, but it feels like it's like 30 degrees here on the couch. I didn't think it could happen to me, but I think I'm turning slowly into a true southwesterner. These people break out the blue jeans and the sweatshirts when the temp dips below 90.

Since the weather was so nice we went to the zoo today. I'll post some cute pics later. As for now I'm going to grab the afghan and my sweatshirt and plead with Rusty to close the windows for goodness sakes!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish it would cool off here! It has been in the mid 80s. Out of school today for fall break, go back on thursday!

jennifer said...

You are such a wuss!

Just kidding!

Have you started saying, "pop" or "soda" yet???