Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Break is Over...Thank Goodness

Well, as you know fall break is finally over. I'm glad it's over. Back to our regular routine. No more, "Mommy, I'm bored!" No more thinking of fun crafty activities to fill our time. No more trips to fun places like the Children's Museum. No more. No more!

I'm horrible, I know it. I'm just so thankful to be back in our normal routine!

Why then am I so exhausted!!!

I can't explain it. I'm drained. I can't wait until bed time.

I guess it's the getting up early to get to school. Or it could be just the getting back into the old routine thing. Maybe it's just that Fall Break wore me out!!

And...to top it all off someone called at 5:00 this morning. It was the wrong number, but I couldn't go back to sleep afterward. CRAZY!!!

Oh well, I think I'll try to go to sleep early tonight.

It'll have to be after The Biggest Loser and I'm sure some other "can't miss show". Oh well...I guess I'll get back into the old routine again soon.

No comments: